Since everyone else uses a real blog instead of a jury-rigged web page, I'll join your filthy crowd. I kind of like the comments option. If you want to see all my old garbage and ramblings (and really, that's what it is), you can still go to www.home.earthlink.net/~yourmama916
I think I'm also going to have to get a livejournal account, so I can read all the rated R parts of my friend Cat's journal (I'm getting the PG version now, but I hear there are secret bits). Huff. Why do I allow my luddite self to get dragged into the information age?!?!?!?!
2 comments:
Join usssssssssss.....
Well, I'll update my link then. BTW, I've become blogwhore, especially for people that I don't know. (I'm voyeur, a peeping tom? I report, you decide). I'd like to read Cat's PG-13 journal, or at least see what it's about.
Also, with two blogs and a webpage, you must just conquer the universe. Just a thought.
Post a Comment