Today on her way to the park, she was riding her bike. It is the longest ride she's ever been on, and she was awesome. She was a little afraid, but she talked herself out of it by pretending to be an orc.
At the playground, she was climbing in such an agile and fearless way that a teenager called her a ninja.
Later, she put on a frilly skirt to walk to the grocery store. A boy on the street commented, "she's a princess!" Zadie walked on a few steps, then yelled, "Actually, I'm a hula dancer, but I'm just not that graceful."
Also of note, I mentioned that she was getting to hear her new clackers (things that slide up and down the spokes) for the first time, and it must make her feel brave. She agreed; "Yeah, it's like bravery music."
1 comment:
Thanks!
BowSaw62
Post a Comment