Earlier today, I texted Sweetie that there was "no gnus." I was just now looking through March 2008 posts on here to see what I was thinking and feeling before Z was born, and I found a post called "No gnus is good gnus."
Here is what I found.
Last time, I was sure she was going to come early. She didn't.
This time, I've been sure he is going to come early. We're at 39 weeks and 2 days. It's not looking good.
Last time, I was having lots of contractions, but I didn't know what they were.
This time, I'm having lots of contractions. This time, I know what they are.
Last time, I stopped working a week before she was due.
This time, I stopped working 6 days before he is due (although I had a long vacation first).
Last time, I was killing time watching Deadwood, starring Timothy Oliphant.
This time, I am killing time watching Justified, starring Timothy Oliphant.
Anyway, there is not much going on, although I keep psyching myself out to think there is. I'll let you know if that changes!
2 comments:
I am feeling very smug because I have not once said, "Haven't you had that baby yet?" But I'm kind of thinking it. Come on, kid, give your mom a break. It's hot out here.
Oh, wait. He needs to hold off for a few days, sorry. Otherwise his birthdays will suck for his entire life. (The nurses were so excited to get Trixie born on Cinco de Mayo! The upshot is that her parties will always be a week late because the park is booked that entire weekend.)
Post a Comment