Wednesday, June 30, 2004

The CD project

Geez -- I'm only halfway through the Bowies, although if I can finish him (4 more to go), I only have David Byrne to do before the Cs, which begin with Johnny Cash (Cake is in my local music section).
I want to go out looking around the town for vintage lingerie, but I feel bound to the computer. Of course, I also have to wait for my UPS delivery of knobs today.
Turns out that my pitas, hummus, etc, are still delicious. --K

4 comments:

Piggs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Piggs said...

The bigger question is how much of your hard drive is taken up thus far? Did you ever find AC/DC?

I am eating Cheerios and soy milk, with edamame as an appetizer and popcorn as desert. Back to the Piggs "white food items" diet...

Just bought a punk tribute to metallica as well. METAL UP YOUR ASS!

Count Mockula said...

9.3 gigs. Yeah, um, I'm gonna have to do something about this, or I'll have a really kick ass collection of music beginning with the letters A through E.

Edamame's green. I have not found the AC/DC. I'm sure it's around. Drummergirl used to do me a "favor" every once in a while by putting my CDs away for me, but she didn't really believe in alphabetizing. Most of my Pink Floyd is residing right after the White Stripes.

Piggs said...

Green is a minor detail. We'll call it the Piggs Pastel Diet...

Telling you I saw the AC/DC not too long ago around your CD player.

I'd choose the essentials and fill in space around that. I'd also blog a poll from other readers, since SD and MB both have huge collections of music and might have ideas.