Friday, March 25, 2011

Zadie is three.

We had a nice day together. Sweetie and I both took the day off, and we had a few things to do.

We started with breakfast and presents. I offered pancakes, but she wanted multigrain hot cereal.

IMG_2967

IMG_2971


Later was preschool. We had an unexpected fire drill.

IMG_1382

IMG_1399

IMG_1407

We came home and got Sweetie, and from there we went to lunch, then REI to get a new bike (!), and then to her doctor's visit. She's perfect in every way, of course.

IMG_1425

IMG_1429

IMG_2976

Then we came home for just a bit, and I baked the cake. Then it was her choice of restaurant for dinner -- The Old Spaghetti Factory.

IMG_2989

IMG_2982

IMG_2996

It was lovely more or less throughout. She had to get a shot, and there was some kerfuffle over a meatball. Once or twice she burst into tears, but otherwise, I think she had a good day. I can't wait for her party tomorrow. And I just can't believe how she's growing.

2 comments:

super des said...

Wow, happy birthday Z!

SUEB0B said...

She is just an amazing kid, and you and sweetie are amazing parents. I don't read that many blogs that are mostly about children, but I always enjoy reading and seeing what Z is up to.