Well, we had a nice party at M&M's house. I'm excited about giving out candy tomorrow; I never have, because I live in the neighborhood of my old school. I didn't want my kids to know where I lived. Not a problem now! I'm wearing my cowgirl costume again tomorrow to school.
They were talking about teenagers trick-or-treating in the newspaper the other day. I really don't have a problem with it, given a couple conditions. First, they have to be in costume! If they show up in a half-assed attempt, like a football jersey, I'll give them some credit, but if your ass is like 16, you had better have put some time into a real costume to deserve my candy. Second, you have to say "Trick or treat." This is non-negotiable. It would also be nice if you either smiled, or looked scary (but goofy-scary, not intimidating-scary, like making "wooo" noises and ghoulish jazz hands). And say thank you. We all know you're pushing it, so be nice.
I cut my hair. Well, no I didn't, I paid a nice young lady named Monique to cut my hair. It's cool. I don't want to describe it because I don't want to lose the element of surprise on my fellow Gynas. I think it looks good, though, and it's a pretty dramatic change. Yay me.
That's about it. I've been pretty busy, and have fallen behind on a lot of domestic stuff. I'm working on it. I think I'll hit my stride soon and develop a routine that allows me to do my job well, keep up with my exercise routine, and keep my house in order. If I manage all that, then maybe I'll get to throw in some of those longer-term goals, like learning to read music, play bass better, learn Spanish, etc.
Okay, CM out (gotta fold laundry).
1 comment:
I can't wait to see your hair! Is it short again?
Post a Comment