I seriously polkaed with the principal yesterday. How many people can say that? We had a friend of mine from ballet come and teach us polka yesterday in that after-school dance class. We went outside (because we couldn't use the cafeteria -- long, beurocratic story), and were polka-ing around in a big circle. The principal walks by and asks me "what's going on here?" I explained that it was the dance class, and we were learning the polka, and he said "I know how to polka!" I said, "you do?" He responded by holding his hands out in the universal "may I have this dance" gesture, and I took him up on it. He whirled me around the lawn once, then left to the applause and laughter of the kids. Funny.
I'm busy this week, but very much looking forward to my mini-moon this weekend in Monterey. Yay! Mom and Boompah rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment