Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Orange you glad I didn't say "banana"?

You know that knock-knock joke, right? That's what my life feels like this morning -- we've now gotten about twenty wrong numbers for "Frank." One guy said "Oh, I'm sorry, you'll probably be getting a lot." I asked why, and he said Frank had signed up for some home loan thing online. So call number 21 came in just now, and the person asked for Kathy. It was kind of refreshing.

And by the way -- fuck you, Frank Wilson, for not knowing your own phone number.

2 comments:

gynagirl said...

I am having a flashback.... Is phamtoc there? What was the full name of the Thai person people kept on calling you for?

Count Mockula said...

I think it was Srirong Radnathong. And Monkeygirl found online where he had listed this number on some Thai business assistance website. I tried looking for it this time, but no cigar...