Monday, July 10, 2006

People-watching concert notes

Man, I almost forgot the best people to people watch! Okay, so first, while Gynagirl had stepped out for a mo', I saw a CRAZY looking woman. Later we both got to see her. It was like a train wreck. Okay, she had a cowboy hat and red leather jacket and miniskirt. She had boots on. She had a bustier that really boosted her yays, as it were. Her big pointy fake yays. She had fake fried platinum tresses. But above it all was the face. Oh, god (shudder), the FACE. She appeared to have had, like, a Guatemalan face lift. She almost looked like that crazy cat lady. It was kind of like this, with higher eyebrows:

Then there was Trent's boyfriend. This guy looked normal, if a little Whisky Tango, until NIN came on. And then he went nucking futs! Screaming, pumping his fists in the air, playing air guitar... It got so aerobic he had to take his shirt off. Gynagirl leaned over to me early on in the show and said "that guy would let Trent do him." And we were off. Oh yeah. They played "Something I can never have," and we replaced all the lyrics with ones about teabagging. Trent's boyfriend was doing this funky white-boy dance and we were singing "I still recall the taste of your sac. Bouncing on my forehead..." Then, in a beautiful confluence of people-watching, the Skank Brigade took notice of Trent's boyfriend and started sneaking up on him and dancing behind him. I think the unltimate aim was to get pictures of themselves with him (he was a spectacle, seriously), but they kept getting caught by his lighter-waving shirtless friend. They guys didn't seem to mind; I think they thought they were being flirted with, not mocked. Oh, it was good times.

No comments: