IMG_0013
Originally uploaded by countmockula
This still isn't nearly all of them, but she's saying toe, shoe, door, kitty, more, and eat.
Also, as of yesterday, she recognizes blue and can say it! It was cute, because Mom was saying "Zadie, what color is the bag?" and Zadie said "book book book" and went and got a book about colors and brought it to me. I opened it to the blue page and she said "BOO!" Then I turned to the yellow page, said "yellow," and she yelled "YELLOW!" back at me.
Also, apparently while she plays on the swing, Boompah has been playing a game where he hides his face behind some leaves of the tree. He is otherwise totally visible. She thinks this is hysterical. He did it yesterday, and with a sly little sideways smile, she turned her palms up (the sign for "where") and asked "Oom-pah?" Mom said it was super-cute, like she was in on the joke.
Here she is with some Tupperware. She loves the Tupperware.
She is also destined to be an accessories girl. She walks around the house with shoes and purses all the time, and has now on three occasions tried to steal some other little girl's pink footwear. Once was at her music class, and she did it twice with different pairs of shoes at the park the other night. It's like she sees abandoned shoes and thinks "Sweet, free shoes!"
2 comments:
I had dreams about her all night last night. They were wonderful. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Auntie m
psst
check my blog (but don't feel obligated to do it, I know these things are a bit corny) :P
Post a Comment