Sunday, May 03, 2009

Zadie is a helper

Gynagirl and Drummergirl just got the keys to a new place together (I'm so happy for them!). Today we were painting (well, I didn't help that much), and Zadie "helped," too.

IMG_0012

IMG_0006
On the go.

IMG_0005
She wanted to sit on the step-stool.

IMG_0013
She stepped in paint, so we took her overalls off. Then she climbed this stepladder all by herself!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow, we could have used Zadie's help at my sister's place this weekend!

Congrats to Drummergirl and Gynagirl on their new place.

gynagirl said...

Thank you guys for all your help. It was fun & you did help a lot. Zadie was adorable & such a little helper too. Can't wait to have the house warming where we can spoil you guys in thanks for all your help!

noodle said...

She is so adorable! I even smiled when I scrubbed little blue painty footprints off the floor the next day. :)