Saturday, November 14, 2009

So proud of my little genius

Okay, maybe "genius" is taking it a bit far, but watch her sing Frere Jacques! Check her out as she recognizes shapes! Gaze upon her as she tells you what the doctor said when mama called the doctor!

I'm just crazy for this little girl.

Oh, incidentally, we are still nursing, and she regularly tells me "I need booby time." But I've been trying to not offer it to her and only give it to her when she asks. Two nights ago, I was wearing jammies with a zipper and I laid down with her in bed. I said "Do you want to cuddle?" She said yes. I was internally congratulating myself on not automatically offering the breast, thinking that I might just cuddle her to sleep, when I heard "zzzziiipp" and she helped herself to mama's booby buffet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GENIUS!!! :)