Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in pictures

I'm kicking myself for forgetting the camera earlier in the day on Christmas eve. But here's from about 7pm on.

IMG_0963
Hesitant about Santa.

IMG_0972
It's okay if Mommy and Daddy are both there.

IMG_0974
With Granny.

IMG_0975
Asleep in the car with new dolly named "Pepzibah."*

IMG_0977
She has probably spent hours pushing this doll stroller around with various creatures in it.

IMG_0981
This dolly is named Iris.**

IMG_0985
I'm so glad she liked the robe I made.

IMG_0995
She enjoyed her Christmas morning pancakes, too.

IMG_1000
She was an excited helper.

IMG_1009
Otter backpack.

IMG_1008
Elmo slippers.

IMG_1011
She rarely stops long enough to cuddle, but here she is.


*I was throwing out goofy names, like "Do you want to call her Brunhilda? Esmerelda? Hepzibah?" She misheard Hepzibah, but latched onto it and started calling the dolly Pepzibah.
** I decided to throw out normal names instead, and went through several flower names before Zadie decided on Iris.

1 comment:

Laila @OnlyLaila said...

Looks like Zadie had a great Christmas! I love her robe!