We had two funny conversations this morning.
First, I was getting ready for work, and I heard Z and Sweetie talking quite a bit. I heard her ask him to change her diaper. When I got done, I greeted her, made us breakfast, did a few things, and went to the living room while she finished eating. After a minute, she yelled, "Mama! I changed my diaper by myself!" I had assumed she was wearing panties, but it sounded ominous, so I asked, "Uh, okay... did you put the wet diaper in the basket?" She said no, and then she came running out with a wet diaper. I said to Sweetie, "I thought I heard her say 'Daddy, change my diaper.'" He replied drily, "Yeah, she says a lot of things."
On the way to Grandma's, she was talking about rainbows and stuff when suddenly she asked why we don't "do booby milk" anymore. I explained that blah blah, it was good for her, but she doesn't need it anymore, and people sometimes do booby milk for longer or shorter periods, and some kids her age still do booby milk, but it's pretty rare. But she pressed it -- why don't WE do it anymore? I thought of an analogy: "It's like wearing underwear on your head. There's nothing wrong with it, and it won't hurt you or anything, but not very many people do it, so people might think it was odd."
1 comment:
One more Kreskin Answer!
Must consume mass quantities!
Did you spreadsheet or conehead the baking supplies?
BowSaw62
Post a Comment