Saturday, December 11, 2010

A little early for a decade wrap-up

But I can't help myself.

In how many decades do you get to...

...play in a band,
story

...buy your first house,
Front of home

...enjoy a career where you can really make a difference, and that you really love,
students

...meet your soul mate,
hubby penguin

...leave the country for the first time (and to the Virgin Islands, no less!)
karabiras

...marry the love of your life,
wedding tree

...thereby gaining a whole new family,
At pizza

...maintain an amazing friendship,
IMG_0635

...buy your second house,
living room

...after much trying, get pregnant,
First ultrasound

...have it progress with no morning sickness and few troubles until 40-weeks-and-three-days!
40 weeks

...bear the world's most beautiful baby,
IMG_1199

...and watch her become one of the most interesting people I've ever met?
IMG_2657

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been an amazing decade, congratulations!
BowSaw62

Monkey Girl Crafts said...

Dude you suck for making me cry at work. I love you, and love that for the last decade I have been privy to all of that and so so much more. To the bestest thanks for making me part of your life, family, and home. Damn I love you guys.