Saturday, August 27, 2005

Actual e-mail I sent to a spammer

Hey Craig,

I noticed that comments like yours have been popping up all over my friends' blog comments pages. I find it really irritating, and I know you have no intention of stopping, that in fact, it isn't even really you, but rather a spambot, but I still thought I'd like to have my say. I think you are making the world a little worse by inserting advertising (for total quackery, by the way) into the middle of actual interpersonal communications between friends. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that you are probably an asshole in other ways, too, standing in subways with your armpit in peoples' faces, or likely taking up a seat when an elderly person has to stand, and pretending you don't notice because you're talking on your cell phone loudly. You probably don't signal when you change lanes, and I'm certain you're a tailgater. I blame you, Craig. You suck. Are other people doing it too? Sure, but they didn't provide an e-mail. You did. So, since I can't say it to them, I'm saying it to you: Tally up the good you add to the world with the bad, and I think you'll find yourself overwhelmingly in the "Oh my god, I AM an asshole" column.

Thank you and have a shitty day,
Count Mockula

(Although I actually signed my real name.)

No comments: