Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ugly Photo Contest!

Okay, here's the rules.

Vote for no more than three photos by commenting on them and saying something like "I vote for this one!" You can comment on the others if you want without making it an official vote.

I'll tally the comments after a couple days, and the winner will become my new MySpace profile photo for ONE WEEK. The second and third place winners might become the profile photos after that.

Have fun!

3 comments:

monkeygirl said...

I'm a little embarassed that more then one of the contenders was taken by me. I really don't hate you, clearly I just lack the skills on the cam. PS, how very brave of you, but now that you are such a hot mama hindsight allows one to chuckle at such photos. Look for my comments.

gynagirl said...

I have to say that only a small few of these should be considered "Ugly". The pictures of you as a kid & teenager are sooo cute. Even the flipped eyelid one, which I find cool. The others you are still hot even though you are packing a few extra pounds in those.

Count Mockula said...

You know what's wierd? It actually feels brave, even though it's just old photos, you know?

I actually kind of agree with you about the teen/kid ones, I just put them up sort of for laughs. And I did my best not to put any up just because I was fat in them -- there had to be something else, like the gaping shirt front and eyeglass reflection, or the latex gloves and zombie expression in the poodle one. There are definitely pictures that show how fat I was, but where I'm nicely dressed, smiling, and my hair looks cute, and they're shoved in a box, not on here.

And by the way, thanks for the Kate Winslet comparison! I think she's lovely.