Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I forgot a few things

I was mentioning her imagination, but I forgot to say she's been acting like animals, too. For example, the other day she said "Meow! I'm a cat!" I said, "Okay, I'm a cat, too." I pretended to lick my hand and stroke her hair, and she came at me with her tongue out and tried to lick me.

At breakfast yesterday, she told us "You're the mommy monkey... you're the daddy monkey... and I'm the baby monkey!" Then we all had to make monkey noises for a minute.

Also, for anyone wondering about the creeping death on my face, it's finally creeping away. I mean, it's still quite noticeable to me, but between the two allergy medicines and the cortizone cream, it's much better than it was a week ago.

I got a haircut yesterday, and it has gotten good reviews so far. In fact, I got a spontaneous round of applause from the students at lunch today. Here's a bad picture I took with my phone.
IMG_0526

Okay, I think that's it now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hottie!

Suzanne said...

You look fabulous, darling!

CountessaDeBas said...

Yup, you're full of win and awesome. *LOVE* the new 'do!

super des said...

Cute!