Wednesday, November 15, 2006

OJ and the Gynas


OJ Simpson 1972
Originally uploaded by bignet.
Hey all. First, just in case you're wondering, we're letting our domain name expire since there really is no more The Gynas any longer. We'll always be The Gynas in our hearts, but today's just about the last day to see http://www.thegynas.com
Sigh.

Incidentally, I saw a preview on TV last night for an interview with OJ Simpson called "If I did it, here's how it happened." Is that sick or what? Apparently he's got a whole book coming out with the same title and on the same subject. How does this sick fucker keep getting away with it? I mean, if he was innocent (oh, I just chocked on my own spittle in my disbelief), he'd be so ashamed of being falsely accused, he'd be so mournful for the two families, that he'd never pull a stunt like this. I mean, this is his children's MOTHER he's talking about. What a sicko. It really makes me ill. It's like bragging. I don't want to punch many people in the face, but I'd like to punch him in the face.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Seriously. That is just wrong about OJ.

As for The Gynas, I will always treasure my CD.

Laura E Santos said...

As far as I'm concerned, this book and his personal appearances should constitue a crime against mankind.

Anonymous said...

I am anti-OJ. Pro-gynas.