Monday, November 20, 2006

Yeah, I, whoa, I'm still alive.

Hi. I'm still NaNoWriMoing. I'm over 30,000 words, which feels good, but I have missed a couple days here and there. Yesterday, for example, we had "pre-thanksgiving," or as Boompah called it "We ain't waitin' day." Because we're not all going to be together on real Thanksgiving, my mom made the whole shebang of a dinner yesterday. And it was delicious! We had leftovers tonight, and there's pie to be had later.

My sweetie had a good birthday yesterday, so now he is three years older than me (for slightly less than 2 months). Best present? The Arsenal piggy bank.

I need to get going on the writing tonight. I swear that as soon as November's over I will be spending more time at the gym again. My main character, Jilissa, has been caught for ignoring her parents request that she not go to an anti-war rally in San Francisco, and she's grounded for a month. She has created her anti-Bush MySpace group. But what happens now? When do the Secret Service agents show up? How does it all resolve? I just don't know. I guess I'll find out as I write it. My wrists are becoming chafed from resting them on my laptop instead of hovering above it like a goood ergonomic girl.

Sometime soon I will have to write a blog on my strong feelings about cover songs and my wishy-washy feelings about women and facial hair. But tonight, it's NaNoWriMo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing, Eddie Vedder!

Count Mockula said...

Thanks for catching that!

Anonymous said...

Well somebody had to.