Monkeygirl and I are crafting fools. We totally made one thing, and it was really rad, and then we made this other thing, and it turned out equally rad, and now we're working on this other thing, and it started out really hard, but now it's like Ford assembly line and the finished product is awsome. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what these things are, because at least two of my readers will be the recipients of these gifts at Christmastime. So, uh, anyway, I'm really proud, because sometimes my crafty stuff is like really nice... for an eight year old. But this year they look hecka professional, and like the kinds of things you might buy in stores. Fancy.
In other news, putting up lights is a bitch-ass pain in the ass. They worked, then they didn't work, then I replaced all the bulbs and they still didn't work, then I replaced the fuse and they worked then one broke and they stopped working so I replaced all the bulbs again and fiddled with the fuse, and they still don't work. Now I have one of two strands up and the strand that's up won't light up. Plus, it kind of seems like the big C9s that I love are out of fashion, because I can only find them in clear, and that's not very fucking festive, now is it? I must have green, blue, red... I need festive, people!
That's about it. I'm ready for bed. Good night.
3 comments:
We rock if I do say so myself. Of all places try KMart I think they have those style lights. By the way thanks for making the assembly line work so well. Again we rock.
I love when people make stuff and have xmas lights. You go girls!
Crafts rule! I just finished a big project myself, and I am quite pleased with it. I would love to see your crafts sometime. (Wow, that sounds sleazy.)
Post a Comment