Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Leopard skin pillbox hat

This shows off Zadie's new hat. This picture is fron Saturday when we went to Apple Hill.

Today is the last day before a 5-day holiday, and it feels SO LONG. Only two more classes, and then I'm outta here!

Oh, and since I can't respond to blog comments from work: regarding the sign language, no, we don't know anyone who's hearing-impaired. The theory is, if she knows some simple signs, she will be less frustrated as she acquires language because she'll be able to express herself. Like, she'll be able to tell us if she wants milk, more, or a diaper chance. The Babysigns instructor also pointed out that it's a good way to quietly express something to the kids, too, like to remind them to say "thank you" or to tell them "no" in public. She's becoming very verbal, but I still hope it helps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT........TO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING.