Little red wagon
Originally uploaded by countmockula
There are approximately one billion new pictures on Flickr, and a few of them are even good. Just click this picture and it'll link you.
We had a great time. I decorated my first cake (I don't usually make cakes, and when I do, it's German's chocolate), and I think it came out okay. Zadie had fun, even if she didn't really understand the whole presents thing. She did especially enjoy her new swing, riding in her new red wagon, and eating her cupcake. I tried to convince her to blow out the candle, but she made a grab for it instead.
In future, we may have to have parties at the park, because it was really crowded in the house. Well, we love our house, but it's not really set up for entertaining. Sorry if anyone was uncomfortable.
She was squirmy at dinner tonight, and had been squirmy at sushi on Friday, too. I'm hoping she's not in a phase where we can't take her out to restaurants. It's been really nice to be able to take her everywhere.
Now I'm exhausted. Good night!
2 comments:
I'll bet everyone had a great time!
Suzanne is right. Everyone seemed to enjoy the festivities. The cake was beautiful, and the company was terific. Went to Flicker to remember who all was there.
We can tell Azadeh some day that Grandpa is was still working on his glass handling technique at this stage, but have her stand back from it til then. (harder to see)
Love BowSaw62
Post a Comment