Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Huggy bear

My sweet little thing is becoming a hug-monster. Today, Mom told me that Zadie had met a little girl named Audrey and given her a hug. I was sorry to have missed it, but then I took her to the park tonight. She saw a baby and wanted to go play with her, so we went over to play in the sand. The girl's dad said "Sophia, give Zadie a kiss." Sophia looked skeptical, but Zadie threw her arms around Sophia and gave her a kiss, then pulled back, took her in, and then gave her another hug. It was so sweet. I love watching her get to know the world and other kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've set yourself up for a "Hugfest". I'll see how small I can make myself, as I want all the hugs I can get.
BowSaw 62