Monday, October 26, 2009

Bon Joviation

I try not to share my dreams, because I know they're a very had-to-be-there kind of thing, but this one was good.

I dreamed that there was a new form of court-ordered mediation. You could opt for the Bon Jovi method. The complainant is referred to as "the Bon" and the answerer is called "the Jovi." You state the issue, then call up a magic 8 ball-type Bon Jovi lyrics randomizer.

"We're halfway there" might mean to split the assets evenly in half.
"You promise me heaven, then put me through hell" might mean "you broke the contract."
"Your love is like bad medicine" might be pharmaceutical-related.

You know, you have to do some interpretation. But I think it's an interesting idea.

1 comment:

super des said...

I would like to subscrbe to your Bon Jovi newsletter.
Also: I find it utterly hilarious that you had this dream.