Today was quiet-ish. We went to breakfast just the three of us, then we did just a bit of shopping (got Z a new dress and us a few books and a game at the Down to Earth store, which is AWESOME). Then we sort of split up. Sweetie went to play basketball while SiL, Z and I went to play at a park which had a splash-play area. Then many of us reconvened for lunch at the grocery store, which has a great deli. Then Z needed a nap (as did I), so we came back here for a bit. Finally, we went out for Chinese for dinner. Sweetie seemed to think it was awful, but I thought it was pretty standard Chinese fare and a little less greasy than some.
Then we came back here and goofed off, which included a game of Butterfly Bingo (which Sweetie picked up at Down to Earth, and which was pretty fun, actually). And now I'm ready for bed.
If this doesn't show up tonight, it's because the internet is a bit spotty.
No comments:
Post a Comment