I have a kind of abstract sense of humor sometimes. Like, I was thinking the other day it would be funny to do a "Taster's Choice" type commercial (remember the old "We've replaced this man's coffee with Taster's Choice" ones?) as follows:
"We've replaces this man's gooseberry jam with salsa verde. Let's see if he notices."
I also was driving along the other day and saw a road sign that said "Steel plates ahead." I thought it would be funny to steal that sign and hang it outside the VA hospital.
And finally, there's an inflatable Santa on 53rd street that has deflated. Two acrylic deer are grazing next to his body. Whe he was inflated, I'm sure it looked like they were grazing on grass. Now, however, it is a great deal more disturbing. They appear to be eating Santa's corpse.
1 comment:
The last is the funniest. I like the idea of killer reindeer feasting on their red-suited tormentor
Post a Comment