Hey all! I was cleaning this morning and my dad drove up. He was feeling lame that he had forgotten to give me a birthday present (although, to be totally honest, I never even noticed), so he gave me $200!!
I was going to go to school to pick up my book, then to ballet, then fax some stuff to the refinancing guy, then maybe go to the garden store if I had time. Well, everything this morning took longer than I thought, so I was going to be late to ballet, so I went to the garden store first. I needed a pot for my orchid. But lo and behold, what did I find there? The coolest-ass piece of garden statuary I have ever seen. There was also a Mad Hatter, and he was cheaper, but he was also pretty banged up. I got my pot and I just couldn't resist -- the caterpillar is mine!! I don't know if that little corner by the hammock will be his permanent home, but it is for now -- that thing is HEAVY!
Now I have to go to the gym.
Bye!
2 comments:
I love it. I'm jealous. Someday I will have a garden, and it will be filled with Alice stuff.
I hope that makes up for the shitty past few days you had to endure.
Post a Comment