Sunday, February 04, 2007

Win a prize!!

If you read the post about Your Mama below, then you know I was sort of thinking of doing some sort of prize thing. I notice that my counter rolls around more than I suspect Monkeygirl, Mom, Sweetie, Suzanne, and Des are checking the page, so I think I have a lurker or two. (If so, welcome! Hi there!)

Anyway, if you happen to be looking at the page, scroll down and look at the counter. Is it on 10,000 views or just over? Comment on this post (or hell, on another one, I don't care) and say something to the effect of "Me! I am the ten thousandth (or something like that) visitor, and I want you to mail me something cool!"

I will do it, because I need to maintain my cred. You will do it because you like getting mail that isn't bills or junk.

Let's do it.

We will work out mailing addresses and suchlike later, since I suspect you won't want to post your home address on the world wide web.

3 comments:

super des said...

Me! I'm number 9974!

Ok, that was practice.

Anonymous said...

i'm 10,001!! i am your special stalker-send me a prize like some of your garbage-or something that you've touched last!! or something that has your dna on it-ooh just notice me!!-okay i'm just kidding, you know who i am and you know that i'm just a voyeur. you don't have to send me anything since i already know where you live!!

Count Mockula said...

I'll give you something, Maria, but I might just save the postage and drop it by! I never get to see you, anyway. Yay! I am in the ten-thousands!!