Well, I haven't posted much lately, so I'm just filling in space. Thursday was a sucky day at work. We had our Poetry Out Loud finals, and last year the whole PoL thing went great! There were about 20 people that competed, we ran overtime, the people from the Arts Council brought a computer, judging forms, etc. This year we had three people compete. Three. It was kind of sad. I told sweetie "I feel like I busted my ass for nothing" and he said "you did."
Today was better, although I've kind of been enjoying not teaching 2nd period and the student teacher had to go to the Bay area because her brother is very sick.
We had a nice dinner tonight and now I'm just relaxing and catching up on the reading I've missed. I should go to the gym, but I'm lazy. I plan to go to ballet tomorrow.
The weather here has been gorgeous, although we need rain. Sweetie has to work this weekend, so I'll clean and listen to the Beatles loud.
Oh, by the way, I've figured out how to become a huge wealthy pop star. I'm going to take an old pop song (I'm thinking "Cars that go boom"), keep everything but the lyrics, and add my own insipid lyrics. There will be a catchy part where I spell something out, and if I can get my hands on a washed-up rapper, I'm in like Flynn. I can sing about nearly anything -- this one came to me as I got dressed this morning:
I like them panties panties,
I like them off of you
I like them panties panties
I like them red and blue
P to the A to the N T I E ESSSSSS
(backup singers) P to the A to the N T I E ESSSSS
P to the A to the N T I E ESSSSSS
Hey, it works for Fergie from the Black-Eyed Peas.
1 comment:
Yeah but you don't want to be like Fergie.
Post a Comment