When I came home today, this was on the lawn. I looked around, saw several giant angular footprints in the wet lawns of my neighbors, and realized what had happened: a giant robot stormed through the neighborhood and stopped to poop on my lawn. I don't want the men in black anywhere near my house, so I quickly hid the evidence in the garage, where you see it now.
A giant turd has the potential to be quite repulsive, I understand, but this robot turd was practically sterile. My only concern while carrying it was that I might be caught. Luckily, I was home at 4pm, earlier than most of my neighbors, and we live on a secluded street (although obviously now I can't tell you where).
What I want to know is -- do you think I should put it on eBay?
Okay, of course this is just the ductwork from the old heater and air conditioner. Judging by my darling husband's reaction to all this, though, the event will nevertheless go down in family history, being retold forever as The Night There Was No Heat. Grandchildren beware.
1 comment:
Why didn't you tell me you had giant robots?!?
Post a Comment