Yesterday on the way home, I was thinking "at this time six months ago, I was at my doctor's appointment being told to go to the hospital to have the baby." That's right, she turned 6 months old at 3:07 am today. She is just changing all the time. She's been sort-of waving, like flapping her whole arm up and down. But today she really opened and closed her hand to wave. She has recently started pulling herself up from a sitting position on the couch to a standing position, using the arm of the couch. She hadn't been doing it much anywhere else, but now (as you can see from the picture) she's trying it on other things.
Apparently she's making a noise that sounds to her Boompah like "hi."
Anyway, having her in my life for half a year has been utterly amazing. I just can't believe all the ways she makes me laugh, all the changes she's going through, how big she's already gotten... She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll give you the weight update then.
1 comment:
It is so hard to believe it has been 6 months. AMAZING!!! Wow. I find it utterly amazing to be an anti munkygirl. :-) i love you all.
Post a Comment