Two out of three of my curricula are completely photocopied.
I have already gone through three reams of paper, and today is the fourth day of school.
I am out of paper, but the controller (who has it) isn't in her office -- it's dark and locked.
Therefore, there's no way for me to prepare for next week, although I will, by the skin of my teeth, get through today.
The copies for 9th grade aren't being made for us, because we haven't decided how we want it done.
The copies for 11th grade aren't being made for us because the VP said she won't authorize it until we all agree which unit to do first, and there's one holdout.
So at the moment, there are something like 25 English teachers running around making copies for something like 800 kids. Does this seem like a good use of your tax dollars? I can tell you it's not a good use of my time.
3 comments:
wouldn't it be insane to use a textbook? I mean how 20 th century!
It's time for a little Office Space:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwjU3HWLM3c&feature=related
TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE.
Almost 24 hrs. later, after 2 hrs. of brain dead, and 20 hrs. of MYOB, I have a cruel thought.
Kelly Young could come to the Eng. Dept. CPT Sept. 25th and explain consensus (Site Council Article 24.5) to the "Leadership and The Holdout".
Oh Yea!!
More "Too Little, Too Late"
Thanks for the release,
Mr. Play by the Frules
(YouKnowWho)
Post a Comment