Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Surreal morning

This morning during my prep, I walked out of my room and saw a beagle wandering the halls. A happy-looking, not at all vicious, smallish beagle.

I went to the office, and on the way back, noticed I had a soundtrack. There was a student (probably Tongan) walking along with a ukelele, strumming a happy little tune.

At the end of the hall, I saw the vice principal luring the dog off campus by tearing off little bits of food and dropping them on the ground.

It was all weird, but pleasantly so. Sometimes weird is good.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love that.

Anonymous said...

Where is the surreal?
Just a kind of cool school day!
UNLESS:
The beagle was mind whipping the VP into bending over and backing out of the building while dropping bits of food.
Come to think of it, thats not so surreal eather.
I need an identity.
(and spell check)