Well, my mom brought over some albums of (mostly) me as a baby. There are some pictures where Zadie looks like my clone. In many of them, I have a fuller face than she does, but she does look a lot like me. But in person, everyone still says she looks like Sweetie. We think it's the hairline. On the other hand, she does resemble his side of the family, too, as I saw especially looking at pictures when we were up there in July.
I was going to scan some pictures, but my scanner is not working. It thinks I need to install the software, although it appears to be installed. I can't figure it out. Oh well. No baby pictures of me for you. Sorry!
5 comments:
gerry can help for a small fee.
-mariadelasofa
You can drop them off and I'll scan them for you
TNWINEB
On your way to work, if you want, and pick them up on your way home.
TNWINEB
Wow, thanks neighbor! I'll figure it out, though. I just have to reinstall the printer software, I think.
Well, if you can't figure it out, the offer is still good.
TNWINEB
Post a Comment