Monday, September 15, 2008

The butternut squash

I baked a squash for my lunches this week, and I was just dying to give some to the baby. I put a little through the food mill and mixed it with some formula and cereal for familiarity. It ended up making quite a bit. This is her first non-cereal food.

First bite

Puzzled

Not bad!

Um...

I'm about done here

Okay, I like it!

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS DEFINATELY A PRINT PICTURE TO PUT IN A SCRAP BOOK. Of course she had so many admirers-she is absolutely beautiful.

Loves Auntie m

Alex Elliot said...

I can't believe how big she is! Nor that you eat squash for lunch. I wish I ate super healthy lunches like that!

Anonymous said...

LMAO Those pics are priceless. Love them! The last one is the same face my kitten makes when I try to make her eat pumpkin.

TNWINEB

Tiffany said...

hehe she is so cute! Love the squashy goodness!

Suzanne said...

This would make the best flip book ever.