Zadie looks so serious sitting on the bench. She is growing up so fast............. I wish I could come down and see you soon.Loves auntie m
I love it when they make my coffee all pretty like that. :) What do you get? I'm addicted to their Thai coffee but it gives me the jitters for hours.
I get a latte, usually soy. I love some of their specialty drinks, too, like the Vietnamese coffee, but it does make me too jittery.
She has ears just like Auntie Suzanne!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Zadie looks so serious sitting on the bench. She is growing up so fast............. I wish I could come down and see you soon.
Loves auntie m
I love it when they make my coffee all pretty like that. :) What do you get? I'm addicted to their Thai coffee but it gives me the jitters for hours.
I get a latte, usually soy. I love some of their specialty drinks, too, like the Vietnamese coffee, but it does make me too jittery.
She has ears just like Auntie Suzanne!
Post a Comment