Saturday, March 28, 2009

Goatee


fumanchu
Originally uploaded by countmockula

Our baby has been getting rather more junk food this week than usual, but I think we'll slow down after her birthday party. Anyway, she had chocolate ice cream at Gunther's last night, and we were able to see what she would look like with a goatee.

The other day, we generously gave up the swing to another mother, not thinking that she would then monopolize it for half an hour with a parade of different kids, but whatever. Zadie played near the sand, and she likes climbing on the handles of this sand shovel.
park

This is technically not my photo. It was taken at a birthday party by the parents' friend Roy Yang. So he's the photographer and I have stolen this off his Picasa page, but I swear I'm not making any money off it. I just wanted to show it off.
089

He took a ton of cute ones. Here's one with Daddy.
050

4 comments:

monkeygirl said...

Link to Roy's pics please, would love to see ones of the party and Liam!

Suzanne said...

Love the pictures of you and Sweetie with Zoe.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are wonderful!!! Whoever took them-did a beautiful job. I hope the party went well- I love you guys tons and tons. m

SUEB0B said...

That goatee is great, and you look awesome, too.