Well, I had my fourth-to-last computer class last night. I learned how to do two cool things in three hours, and in the meantime did some writing and some playing around and some being bored and some homework.
This weekend won't be too crazy, as I only have papers to grade and not much else. Next weekend is set to be insane. I have a banquet to chaperone on Friday night, then a trip to chaperone all weekend starting Saturday morning. I have papers to grade that weekend, too, so I hope we get some down time.
I have several things weighing on me -- I bought my step-mom a Mother's Day card last week before the big day, but haven't been by to see her to give it to her! Now, lord knows she's not as important to me as my mom, but I really should have at least called by now. It's just rude not to. But on a couple of the days I might have dropped by on my way home from work, I've been taking light rail. The days I drove, it was because I was in a hurry, so didn't have time to stop by. Now I feel like an ass.
Also, I have to pack up my classroom because we're moving at the end of the year. I can't do too much packing right now, because of course we're still using everything. But I'm trying to sort and reduce so that it's not such an overwhelming job when it does roll around.
And I haven't made reservations for either my Sweetie's and my vacation or for my Chicago trip, both of which I'm aware I really, really need to do.
I'm beginning to get a little nervous that I won't get to have my HSG test this month either, because between field trips and vacations, there might just be only a three-day window in which I could get it, and Kaiser was, well, not that helpful last time.
Well, I have a thousand things to do here, too, so... bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment