Today was the Indian assembly. It was fun -- very heavy on the dancing. There's one girl who was in almost every number -- she was fantastic. I think I need to find the album that has "Salaam Namaste" on it, because it was rockin'. They sang "Salaam namaste-oh-ee-oh," like Morris Day and the Time. I also need to get myself a salwar kameez (like the outfit to the right).
I'm at school today until 10:30, and have to be back at 8am tomorrow. I'll get home from the field trip Monday at 6. Fuckin'-A, man. I must be dedicated or something.
The small mercy I had today was that I had to go fill a prescription that I didn't want to get at all. I got to the pharmacy and there was a CRAZY LONG ASS line. I thought to myself, "Great, I have to wait for an hour for something I don't even want." But as it turned out, the line for turning in prescriptions was super-short, and when I got to the counter, she juse had to dig through a box to get mine. I didn't have to wait after all.
Okay, I'm outtie. I think I'll take my laptop on the trip, but I'm not sure. If there's no wireless, the only reason would be to work on The Brilliant Idea, which I'm not sure is a good enough reason to take it. Have a good Memorial Day weekend. Memorialize somebody.
No comments:
Post a Comment