Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ped xing

Do you have dreams, waking dreams, about moments you hope to enjoy in your life? Do you want to sip an espresso in a Parisian cafe? Wake up on the side of Kilimanjaro to see the sun rise? Share a room in a hostel in Amsterdam? Luxuriate in your own pool and spa under the stars?

My dreams are pretty pedestrian. I have always dreamed about sitting in a cafe on a Sunday morning, reading the newspaper with my baby. And now I've done that. I had a dream of feeding my someday-potential-future-child avocado from chopsticks at my favorite sushi restaurant, and now I've totally done that! It went exactly like I dreamed. Maybe my dreams are small, but I keep seeing them come true.

Yesterday Mom was pretty sure she said both Dada and Hi. Who knew she was into art? (Kidding! We know she loves her daddy.) I've heard her say streams of babbles with dada in the middle, but I, too, heard her say just Dada by itself yesterday. She is also waving pretty well. And her new trick is panting and fake coughing. What a silly.

I think that's about it. She changes every day. If you want to know EVERYTHING that's going on, you can go read the latest post here.

Take care,
CM

1 comment:

Monkey Girl Crafts said...

Okay I am missing soo much. :( Even though I see her often its not enough! She is growing up so fast...tear...but it also makes me happy that all of your dreams are coming true I cannot think of anyone more deserving.