Friday, September 12, 2008

Pics.

I had to get a picture of her in her "punk baby" onesie, because she has outgrown it.
IMG_2080

She really loves playing with newspaper!
IMG_2086

The story behind this one is, she was reaching for a cord, and Sweetie got it out of her way, so she went for the stereo. She was just touching the bottom, so I thought it was cute and went for the camera. I took the picture, and then looked at it on the camera. "Huh," I thought, "it looks like the stereo is on." At the same moment, I heard the eject function... somehow she'd reached the power button and was actually working the stereo.
IMG_2085

Isn't she pretty?
IMG_2077

3 comments:

monkeygirl said...

baby is cute.

gynagirl said...

Sooooo cute... Bordering on supremely precious... After a second look, she is supremely precious :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful... she is looking more like you everyday.

loves auntie m