Just cheering myself up. I'm okay today -- I did go to ballet last night to see the girls just so I wouldn't miss out on any group hug action. It sounds like we're going to channel our energy, if at all possible, into turning the studio into a cooperative, like the "Bader Dance Collective" or something. It would be pretty darn cool if we could, if only to keep our little community intact. I've sort of been thinking that with some more training I could teach a (very introductory) belly dance or yoga class. Might be fun...
School's been quiet today. I told my "study buddy" that I wouldn't be able to make study team because I have prior committments, and I do -- to my husband, my ballet class, and my CSA (I have to pick up my veggies). Wednesdays just suck and I'm pressed for time. I'm planning to show my face at these study teams every couple weeks, and check in and do my assignments and be a good girl, but you can't make me go to all of them. It's frickin' VOLUNTARY. That's what that means...
Okay, I'm going to get back to modelling good behavior to my class, not being off-task. Just wanted you to know it's not as bleak as yesterday.
2 comments:
I love that picture. Glad to hear things are more up today.
Okay well not good things on the job front, but the hallway is almost done and I don't feel like hiding in bed all day. I went to TJ's and got goodies and am making yummy goodness for dinner since the weather is fall like! I am wearing a sweater too. Thinking of you and I may have thought of house solution where everyone wins and you don't do deed of trust thingie! MG
Post a Comment