Monday, December 03, 2007

Fartin' up the coffee shop

Well, that's a little exaggeration. But Tupelo was crowded, so I was sort of smooshed into a corner and trapped by someone's laptop cord. As I got up to go to the bathroom, I tooted! Audibly! I hope that the people nearby gave me pregnant-chick privilege.

I would just like to say that as a vegetarian, I am a little tootier than the rest of the world. And there may be a genetic factor -- no offense Mom or Dad, but I have to say I came by it honestly. Finally, I think the pregnancy isn't helping much. I've been doing hundreds of Kegels a day, but they're not butt-Kegels. I can't hold 'em all in!

Well, at least mine was a passing stink, unlike the girl next to me who was doused in a cologne that made my eyes water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mo P. sez pooooot poooot!