Saturday, December 08, 2007

Festive as all get-out!

Whoo hoo! Today I made goodies for Xmas presents (and I'm not telling you what they are, but if they happened to be food-related, they'd be delicious).

We had already put up Sweetie's collection of nutcrackers (no trying to pin them on me, babe), but I got lights to put around them.


Here are the others, above our TV.


I found this cool thingie at Ikea (for $7) to display Sweetie's dad's handmade Christmas cards.


Also at Ikea, I bought two pillowcases and a sheet to make the couch more holiday-y. The cat is not from Ikea.


And just for shits and giggles, here's my new t-shirt from Mom. Thanks Mom! Just in case you can't see, it says "Yes, I'm pregnant. It's a girl. She's my first, and she's due in March." Come on, that's cute!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Man, I love you.

super des said...

That is an adorable shirt. *You* are adorable.

Average Jane said...

Cute shirt! Awesome nutcracker collection!

As someone who lives in an Ikea-free part of the country, I'm jealous of anyone who can just stroll into an Ikea and buy stuff. Lucky for me, my sister is currently road-tripping to Minnesota specifically to stock up on Ikea stuff for a new business she's opening, so I'm getting her to pick up some goodies for me. I wish I'd known about the Christmas card holder thingy...

SUEB0B said...

That is a whole lotta nutcrackers!

I love the shirt. What a fun idea - and it saves time, too.

Alex Elliot said...

Very cute! I love the nutcracker collection.

Alicia Patrice said...

yes! totally adorable. i can't wait to see you saturday....

alicia