Okay, I know I've said plenty that my husband rocks, but one of the things I like so much about him is how he attempts to make my life easy by facilitating my little routines.
So lately, in order to sleep comfortably, I've needed to build a sort of pillow fortress so that whether I'm on my right or left, I can prop up both my belly and my top leg.
Last night, I came in and Sweetie had pre-made my pillow fortress. Isn't that sweet?
4 comments:
That is sweet. He even made it correctly?
That is true love.
Oh yeah, he made it correctly. He's super good at that stuff. One of the things that really endeared me to him when we were dating was that he separated my Sunday paper into the stuff I do read and the stuff I don't read (which is the first thing I always do with it). And he knew every section!
My husband replaced me while I was gone with Theo. (Photographic evidence will be on CUSS on Sunday.)I like your husband better than mine, although mine does make me laugh.
Post a Comment