Monday, December 31, 2007
Wrap-up
After dinner last night, we went back to the hotel and read some more. This morning we had every intention of going to Scotty's Cafe at the Sash Mill, but when we got there it was Bruno's BBQ at the Sash Mill, and neither "Bruno" nor "BBQ" sounded very promising to me, but we stopped and decided to at least look at the menu. As it turns out, the menu is almost exactly the same is it was, so we just ate there. And then we did go to the Pacific Cookie Company warehouse, mainly just because it's fun to get self-serve cookies at 6 for a dollar. Then it was a fairly easy drive home (I worried there might be holiday traffic, but we didn't hit even one slowdown. Yay! Now I am lounging in my jammies watching the baby do backflips (I swear, my belly is jiggling like a bowl full of Jell-O). Next up are pictures, but we took about a billion, so I have to upload them, sort through them, and then post, so it might be a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment