I feel like shit. On Monday I wasn't feeling great -- stuffed up and clearly not at my best, but not downright awful. Yesterday, I pretty much went to downright awful. It's mostly just head/chest/breathing stuff, but my stomach's been a little touchy, too. I rested last night, graded papers (but not many), and went to bed early. I've been taking Airborne and drinking lots of water, and Sweetie brought me Gatorade and Vitamin Water, too.
This morning, I am not better. I'm tired, my eyes are hot and heavy-feeling, my head is stuffy, and I just wish I was curled up in bed. Of course, I can't blow sick days at this point, so I'm resigned to being here, ill, all week. And I hate Gatorade. I'm drinking it, but I hate it. (I love you, Sweetie, though, and thank you for buying it!)
I also owe Sweetie an apology -- he didn't get a very good night's sleep, because it's difficult to drift off next to Darth Vader. It's not just the noise -- it's the constant threat of getting your hand cut off via light saber.
2 comments:
Don't worry mockula- you are almost there! It must really suck to be sick AND preggers. :(
I am currently in "Ebenezer" state, although my downright awful was last week. But how funny would it be the two of us asleep me doing the "Ebenezer" thing with a chorus of Darth Vader. Love ya and hope you feel better! MG
Post a Comment