Wednesday, January 03, 2007

By the way,

I have two new pieces of internet news:

First, I'm now a member of "The People Under the Stairmasters." We blog about going to the gym.

Second, I'm a MOD. And not this kind.
No, I'm a moderator on a forum I go to, like, a lot. Funny thing is, it's a parenting forum. I was like "Are you sure you mean me?" But I'm the moderator of the "Trying to Conceive" forum, which makes sense. Anyway, the invitation was accompanied by much flattery, and I kind of feel cool now.

3 comments:

Alex Elliot said...

I'm so glad that you're part of People Under the Stairmasters!

Suzanne said...

You will be an excellent moderator, and I hope that soon you won't be the oderator of "trying to conceive" but "conceived" instead. You know, my friend Hanah is getting ready to start a family, and she has been asking all sorts of doctors for advice. The best I heard was that you figure out when you ovulate (duh), have sex that day, skip sex the second day, and then have sex for the next four days.

Don't know if you heard that yet...

Count Mockula said...

Actually, that would be sucky advice, because you can't really conceive after you ovulate, so all that other sex would be extraneous, wasted sex. The best time is the five days leading up to ovulation. There's debate on the every-other-day/every day/all the time/every 36 hours thing...