No offense, but I'm listening to music while trying to read your blog, and it gets interrupted by Stevie Wonder all the time. Sorry I have little patience for websites that break out into song. I'm old and curmudgeon-ey.
You know, I'm not that big a fan, either. Maybe I'll change it. I was just in a goofy mood last night, remembered how hilarious this video was, and learned how to embed video. I think I thought there'd be a "pause" button.
3 comments:
No offense, but I'm listening to music while trying to read your blog, and it gets interrupted by Stevie Wonder all the time. Sorry I have little patience for websites that break out into song. I'm old and curmudgeon-ey.
You know, I'm not that big a fan, either. Maybe I'll change it. I was just in a goofy mood last night, remembered how hilarious this video was, and learned how to embed video. I think I thought there'd be a "pause" button.
I'll fix it. =)
Happy, happy, happy birthday!
Post a Comment